Monday, February 4, 2013

**Attention all boys on LSU campus**

 That girl, in an oversized purple sparkling shirt with an absurd amount of kitties on it, you do not be afraid to approach her. She has not escaped the Insane Asylum or a wandering Mr F(shout out to my bro; it's an Arrested Development reference) she is in fact my sister. And no that limp is not from escaping the institution, it is in fact from jumping off her bed, landing in the trash bin and subsequently falling on her behind. Lets go with the escape story. sounds a tad bit more eccentric and daring. Now if you are having issues putting the image of a limping, tacky(that part isnt hard to imagine jk I love you) Averi let me help you with some visual aids

1. the shirt

the title- "ten kittens"

2. The bruise





3. The girl

So put those 3 together? That is my sister. The crazy girl who started a family group message today about the ugliest t-shirts on this planet, and it eventually evolving into group convo on if we went on a cruise, what shirts we'd wear on what days. Heck, I think my family is a few steps closer to beach vacation. She even persuaded me to get a shirt. Not one with a giant hairless cat( it looks like a brain growing whiskers) or a charging triceratops face, but a nice classy one with kittens. My mother scoffs at our futuristic style, but she'll come around as soon as she realizes she has given birth to some very fashion forward children. If this isnt what Emma Stone is wearing at her next premier, I give my word I will stop drinking diet coke for 16 hours. and those 16 hours are not hours I will be sleeping.( in case you thought I was making myself a loophole) I sincerely hope Cheyenne gets the giant octopus tee and Chris the kitten backpack shirt, wife beater fit. We'll be those tourists you just want to lock up to keep any shred of dignity american tourists have left, cause we will be THAT stereotypical. Oh I am excited.
this post is in honor of Averi, who kept badgering me about blogging specifically about her and subsequently giving me this gold mine of craziness that I have deemed 'BLOG WORTHY' (patent pending). So here you go Ave, enjoy this little post all about you, and if you keep the wacky coming, posts will follow. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment