Sunday, November 11, 2012

What if the Pizza man is an undercover cop?

This weekend was quite an interesting one. I did a few service projects, helped the needy, separated Sweet Potatoes, SKYFALL(More on that later) and watched some Gilmore Girls. But this post is all about The CUTEST little boys in the world that I have the privilege to Babysit. Dixon, Cutler and Cyrus. I know I know I have mentioned them before, but I didn't tell you some hilarious stories about them. I'll start with Cyrus. Hopefully you'll find these stories as humorous as I do, but I probably won't do them any justice.

1. This past week I babysat all three boys and had to give them baths. As I was giving the other boys baths Cyrus was just roaming around the bathroom, in and out leaving a path of destruction, as usual. I was just trying to shampoo Cutler's hair and watch Dixon, cause he kept pretending to drown, which he just found hilarious. and I did not. Right as I lifted Dixons head up from the water making sure his lungs didnt fill up with water, I realize Cyrus has been rather quiet since he started rummaging around in the sink cabinet. I turn around to find him perfectly fine, just aimlessly walking. EXCEPT for a little something he had in in his mouth. With closer examination, I realize with horror what it was. A tampon. He found it under the sink and thought it a good chew toy. And the little rascal would not give the darn thing up. I eventually wrestled it out of his hands and promptly threw it away. Thinking back on it, that is hilarious. But when it happened, I was mortified and prayed his brothers didn't start asking to play with one.

2. The Tuft's grandparents own a gorgeous house on the Ouchita River, and every spring it floods up their back yard. The little boys just love making up stories about it. If I do recall correctly, Dixon wrestled an alligator to submission in there. Anyhoo, their mother gave them permission to play near the river as long as Averi or I supervised. So there are the munchkins, acting allllll innocent as if they didnt mean for that giant mud ball to land on my shirt. Cutler was just goofing around in the water, in just a pull up. Well he sits right down in the mud and digs hit bootie in the squishy earth real good. Pretty soon, after wading in the water, his pull up starts sagging more and more. Next thing I know, the thing is down around his ankles and he is trying to keep it up with all his might. But then, 'POP!' the expanded huggie pops open. Let me tell you. The one thing I hope you do not see in your life is an exploded pull up full of muddy river water. I quickly deposit it in the trash, before he gets the genius idea of tasting the little beady majigs inside. So with that problem resolved, he goes right back swimming all John Quincy Adams. Which is to say buck naked.

3. Lastly, as a fun night with the girls, the Tuft's left Averi and I money to order a pizza for the boys. They of course start freaking out and decide to take a bath in Mamice's(grandma's) jet bathtub. Well after a 45 minute dip that included a bubble santa beard and a lot of splashing like a whale, they get out. But there is one little setback. They refuse to put on Pajamas. They just started lounging around the house in a towel. We try to reason with them. "Y'all dont want to be naked when the pizza man comes, right?"
WRONG. Right then they hatch an evil scheme. "Let's answer the door completely naked when the pizza man comes!!!!" We really should have seen that one coming. They come up with different scenarios of his reaction, having fun, until they dream up this one. What if the pizzaman was a cop? What if the sole purpose of his job was to deliver pizza's and arrest little boys that come to the door naked and send them to jail? Then they start their freak out. What if he sends them to a dungeon? We promise he won't arrest them, but for some reason the idea of jail still doesnt give them incentive to put on clothes. DING DONG. "Oh my goodness the pizza man is here!! What do we do??" Poor Dixon was on the verge of tears. Averi calmly explains she'll answer the door fully clothed and they don't have to come out. Well Cutler decides to wrap a towel (partially) around himself and answer the door with us. The pizza man was very kind and did not arrest them. He even denied being a cop when Dixon yelled it from the other room. Let's just say he got a pretty decent tip for being so chill about the glimpses of little boy butt around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment