Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It was enchanting to meeeeeeeeet youuuuuuu

Today was a big improvement from last Tuesday. Remember that post about failing and all the depressing stuff? Well none of that now. Let's start from the morning shall we? I get to seminary, give a heartwarming devotional. Ok so not really I just read straight out of the EFY handbook. Thank the Lord for that thing. So in the middle of seminary, somehow in the middle of my intense focus on the lesson, my phone magically opens to twitter and breaks concentration. And there I see a trending topic about ACT scores. Y'all who havent seen me lately do not understand the apprehension I have felt the past 2 weeks on what my scores were. So immediately Patti, most likely curled up in bed, receives a text from a daughter in a silent panic saying " ACT RESULTS ARE IN. Please have them ready by the time I get home! OR ELSE. love ya."  that text was made up. But those words are more exciting than the one's I chose to send. I sprint to the car, heart beating, mind racing and my mother gives me the news, the information I have been craving, what has been keeping me up til the wee hours of the morning. (as I am writing this I am mentally playing a drumroll in my head). And my score was 25! I am very content with this grade and can relax, at least til I take it in the spring. I come to school with an extra spring in my step, actually smiling at Dr. Feldhaus because I understood the lesson. After school(no cheer!) my besties Caroline (aka Sweet Caroline at thetannehilltales.blogspot.com ), her younger sister Claire and I go shopping for the perfect LSU Game outfit. Their family is so nice and invited me to go with them. Caroline though, she's supporting the rebels, and I dont want to sit too close to her, as I dont want to be ostracized by family members or ridiculed by strangers. After mama carol the magical cute clothes finder picks out 16 different tops for me, I enter the dressing room, almost drowning in a sea of purple and gold. I model each one, and have a tough time picking the best, as I look good in all of them, thanks to her flawless taste. I pick a cute purple top and next thing I know, we're jamming out to t-swift (hence the name of the post, my favorite song) and then go to Orange leaf. So apparently something you're not supposed to do when getting frozen yogurt is to mix mint chocolate, cheesecake, Redvelvet, eggnog and mango into one. But I thought it was delicious. I guess I am just a visionary. And that concludes the exciting adventure I had unless chemistry and spanish notes excite you. NO? its ok! y'all will get plenty of updates on the LSU game and the Twilight premiere only being 2 days away. Time for Covert Affairs! mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment