Monday, December 10, 2012

word of the day: Hornswoggle

Hornswoggle. Verb: To bamboozle. two words that dont sound real. Just a little tid bit of info for ya. you're very very welcome.
     Yeah I really am dreaming of a white Christmas. It was 72 degrees yesterday. But by some miracle it dropped to 40 today! What I'd do for snow. And I can read your mind right now. "Why is she talking about the weather? I can read that on my phone. We deserve an explanation of her absence! I wonder if she fell into a diabetic coma during Thanksgiving or her brain melted because she watched too much Netflix. Maybe she's in jail because she became addicted to bingo..." Surprisingly none of that has kept me away from the blog. The blog itself was reason enough. See, during Thanksgiving break, we hit a rough patch. I wrote the perfect post. The recap of a week of bingoing, retirement parties, more bingo and all over cherished comedic family moments wrapped up in a blog post. Well my blogger decided it was unable to handle such amazingness, it deleted itself. It was a tragedy. Almost like a national disaster and I've spent the last few weeks picking up the wreckage. Okay that's a tad on the dramatic side. Me and the blog had a falling out, and then school showed up and was a little attention hog. It spends 7 hours with me and on most days follows me home. So I spent the day with Chemistry(who is a total life ruiner by the way. I would stay away from that one if I were you, nothing but trouble) but I set aside a little time to be with my dear blog.
         These past few weeks have been hectic, as they are every year. Teachers say, "3 weeks before midterm? pssshhhh all the time in the world." But now there is 4 full days of school left and they start freaking out. squeezing in grades, realizing spending days in class to discuss postcards isnt the best use of time.  "well we arent as far as I'd like us to be... So I guess I'll assign parts in the book to ride and thursday and that will be on the midterm as well.'' That my friends is what I like to call flawed logic. Another large contributor to my long blog hiatus is my obsession with the television series Fringe. Best show I've ever seen. Better than Greys Anatomy, Revenge, Vamp Diaries and Gossip Girl combined. that is saying something if you know me. I watched it on my kindle and I kid you not, I was at midseason 3 at the beginning of Thanksgiving Break and by that sunday I was caught up to live tv, Season 5. There are these characters called Observers that dont say anything, they just show up in random parts of episodes, staring. they always wear black suits and fedoras and our school librarian wore a suit and fedora to school one day. No lie, I just stared in shock, because I actually thought he was an observer. I really need to cut off my video streaming access before my brain turns into goo. Sorry I went off on that little tangent... I know this blog post didnt tell you about my Target goes Tory adventure, Christmas Caroling for the oldies, a cookie decorating party, going to the bingo hall with my bestie Jack and his grandma, or buying an indentured servant from the student council. I am going to have to do a throw back post one day. obviously not today. That isnt very Throwback... Ok I am going into a state of sleep delirium. Sweet dreams my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment